? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??686 Grabs Today. 12478 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Pasture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??463 Grabs Today. 5662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sunflowe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 14, 2011

7/14/11 - 38 weeks Pregnant

What you're about to see may be Alarming.......Just Kidding!

Okay I know I'm big, but you Do know there's a baby in there right? I'm as big Now with 2 weeks till my due date as I was with Amber (my first) being 1 week LATE. Lets just say, I'M DONE.

My Due date is July 30th. As of July 16th I'll be 38 weeks pregnant. But I'm so glad to be going in for a repeat C-Section July 20th. 1 1/2 weeks before my due date. Which offically means Less than a week till we get to see our first baby boy Joshua.

0 comments: