? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??686 Grabs Today. 12478 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Pasture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??463 Grabs Today. 5662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sunflowe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Shower 6/18/2011


Saturday June 18th, 2011 I had a babyshower for a baby Joshua who's arriving soon. We had a good turn out and I recieved everything I needed. Thankfully.
Amber came with me to help decorate, open gifts, and experiance this with mommy now that she's old enough.

My sister in law Becca Heady came with her oldest daughter to help decorate and support me. Thank you!
Here's the food table. Simple...just veggies, fruit, chips/salsa, drinks. Just right for 10am right?


Look at the Colors! BLUE BLUE. I'm so used to pink with Amber and Allison that I'm actually marveling at the blue. hehe silly I know.

 
I Love my mommy. having her there felt so good and comforting.


Here's me at 34 weeks pregnant. One month from delivery.

0 comments: