? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??686 Grabs Today. 12478 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Pasture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??463 Grabs Today. 5662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sunflowe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Joshua Aaron Lindsay Born July 20th, 2011

 If you can see the clock it says 630am. Lots of prep work to get ready for the c-section.
 Last shot of me pregnant. Little did I know how BIG this little boy really was.
 On the Operating table. Totally numb Physically and excited Emotionally about seeing our baby!
 Here he is!! Joshua!!! His very first picture. Can you guess his weight?? You'll be suprised....
 Born: 7:48am, 10lbs 6 oz., 19 1/2 inches long, I KNOW We couldn't believe it either! How did he get so big? He's heathly that's all I can say.
 now we're back in our room enjoying our sweet baby!
 All dressed and ready for his close up.
 first shot with Mommy! I couldn't believe how beautiful and big he was. Almost as big as a 1month old.
 The girls came after lunch. Amber was not shy about holding her new brother.
 Allison needed a little coaxing but finally felt okay to give it a try.
 Our first Family Picture! Amber, Rebecca, Joshua, Allison, Aaron. Isn't family Wonderful!!?
 Grandma and Grandpa Heady (Rebecca's parents) came to see their 16th grandchild!
 Proud Uncle Brian (Rebecca's older Brother). He came everyday we were in the hospital to visit and help keep some normality in our lives. I loved seeing him, and I know he LOVED seeing Joshua. He's absolutely smitten.
 Bonding time with my baby boy!
 Father son bonding time!
 On our way home. only 2 1/2 days in the hospital. It felt good to feel the sun and warm breeze outside.
 We're home We're Home! Now to see if we can control and handle 3 kids. here goes.....
this is the first thing Aaron did once we got home....rested and slept..They are so much alike. Joshua Loves to sleep...takes after his dad.

0 comments: