Amber and Allison are doing cannonballs off the couch and into a big pile of blankets and pillows on the floor.
Aaron taking a much need nap.
I finally got the baby's room where I want to for now. Crib, Rocking Chair, Dresser full of clothes and a guest bed. I feel ready to bring a baby home now.
We had to get a new carseat (gifted from my two wonderful sisters) b/c when we moved in December we put our old carseat in the garage. We ended up having a mouse problem and the carseat got pooped and pee'd on. We weren't going to even attempt to clean it with the knowledge of that happening so we threw it away. We didn't want our child sitting it a carseat that had been pooped in by an animal Ewwww.
The bassinet/cosleeper that Joshua will be in for a couple months next to our bed.
My beautiful Amber!
Amber always has a kiss ready for baby brother. I just know he'll get smothered once he comes out.
6 more days.



0 comments:
Post a Comment