? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??686 Grabs Today. 12478 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Pasture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??463 Grabs Today. 5662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sunflowe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Temple Square, Utah Oct 2009

In June 2001 Aaron and I first met in person for the first time after talking on the internet and phone for 3 months. It was in Salt Lake City Utah, Temple Square, in front of the tabranacle, at these two EXACT Pillars. I was waiting for him to show up and I just happend to peek around the pillar and saw him standing there peeking at me trying to surprise me. And HE DID, suprise, good scared, and excitment! Obviously I didn't have a picture of that exact moment so I vowed that the next time we were in SLC I would get this shot. It just happend to be 7 1/2 yrs later hehe :o).



Inside one of the visitor centers is a very large statue of Christ. It's so beautiful so I wanted a shot with the girls in front of him.


Obviously you can't go to Salt Lake City with getting a picture of the Temple. It was at night and we were too close for a great shot but at least we got one. And the girls were pretty content being bundled up in their blankets and coats.



0 comments: