? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??686 Grabs Today. 12478 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Pasture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??463 Grabs Today. 5662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sunflowe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 8, 2010

Amber's 1st lost tooth



Friday March 5th, 2010 I couldn't believe it. Amber and I were brushing our teeth and all of the sudden I noticed a little blood in her mouth, so I looked and saw a hole in her row of bottom teeth. Oh my. She didn't say anything or even notice. So I ask her what happend she said "what happend to what mommy?" I said Your Tooth Silly, where is it? Well Amber looks in the mirror and sees the little hole. I ask her where it is and she doesn't know so we're looking in the sink, in the places she was playing that morning and couldn't find it. I was hoping she hadn't swallowed it. Then I felt like I should get down and look on the floor and There It Was. It just fallen out without warning. She hadn't even noticed it was loose, but she'll be paying more attention to any loose teeth from now on. So we saved it and plan on giving it to the Tooth Fairy. At first Amber was really shy about 'a tooth missin' she thought it was bad at first. Then I got some library books about other characters losing teeth and she realized that it happens to everyone. My little girl will be 5 on June 30th and starting kindergarden in September and she already lost her first tooth Wow!

0 comments: