? ??????????????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??686 Grabs Today. 12478 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sunny Pasture? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??463 Grabs Today. 5662 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sunflowe BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Amber's Haircut


Amber's Long Wet hair. We've been growing it for about 2 years now.



I asked her if she'd like to cut her hair. We'd been talking about it for weeks now. So I finally had an opportunity to do it.



So I did it. Aaron was the only one completely shocked that I'd done it so short. He loves Amber's hair long. I assured him it'd grow long before Amber started school next year. But he's used to it now so all is good. Not like her could do anything about it now anyway hehe.


The most important thing is that Amber Loves her hair now too. It doesn't get in her armpits anymore or stuck in her mouth and it's so much easier to brush. YAHOO!

0 comments: